TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. ‘Confirmed booking’ means the firm agreement between The ShaveDoctor Company and the client for attendance at an event on specified dates.
2. A ‘Reservation’ means a booking that must be changed to a firm booking. Reservations will be held for up to 10 working days whilst course places remain available.
3. ‘Waiting list’ means a provisional booking for which no place is available.
4. Booking forms will not be accepted unless they have been authorised for payment.
5. Once a booking is accepted by The ShaveDoctor Company, the client making the booking becomes liable for the relevant course fee, administration or cancellation charge.
6. Confirmation of your booking(s) will be sent to you once we accept your completed booking form, providing places are available on your chosen course date(s).
7. The ShaveDoctor Company reserves the right to run courses at a different venue to the one specified, when necessary. If this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you with information about accommodation, travel directions and any other relevant details.
Fees and Payment
8. All course fees are required to be paid upon booking and confirming your course.
9. The ShaveDoctor Company reserve the right to alter prices from those published.
10. Invoices can be issued on request for advanced payment purposes if required.
12. Payments accepted via our online booking at www.shavedoctorshaveacademy.com, bank transfer and paypal.
13. We accept payment of course fees by:
debit/credit card (details of how to pay will be on your invoice or via our website at time of booking) BACS payable to Shave School.
Receipts will be issued on request only.
If confirming a course or workshop by deposit this will be 100% non refundable.
14. The ShaveDoctor Company reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, the ShaveDoctor Company may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of cancellation charge.
15. Cancellation charges apply when a suitable substitution is not made at the time of cancellation.
Notice of Cancellation of 30 days or more 50% will be deducted from total fee paid.
Less than 29 days 100% will be deducted from total fee paid.
Weekends are included in the above calculations
16. If a delegate fails to attend a course (with no substitution or transfer having been made) this will be deemed as a cancellation and will incur a 100% fee.
Transfers and Substitutions
17. If a delegate is unable to attend a course, one substitution and/or transfer to another event is acceptable within the terms and conditions described above.
18. All requests for transfers or substitutions must be submitted in writing.
19. Organisations wishing to make a transfer or substitution must provide the name of the substitute delegate, and/or alternative event details at the time of the request otherwise the booking will be cancelled (see 15 and 16 above).
20. The ShaveDoctor Company may, at its own discretion, waive the cancellation charge.
Independent Equal Access
21. If you have additional requirements due to a disability or for any other reason you may be contacted prior to commencement of your course to discuss your residential and course specific requirements.
Terms and Conditions for UK and Worldwide bookings
22. Please be aware that terms and conditions for overseas booking vary from UK terms and conditions. Please see the appropriate terms and conditions for details.
23. The ShaveDoctor Company does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the ShaveDoctor Company database in order to process your booking, and for the purposes of marketing courses and promoting the ShaveDoctor Company.
24. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us either by post, telephone or email, please contact our marketing team at:
The ShaveDoctor Company
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Last updated: June 13, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to The Shavedoctor, 6 Wedgwood Avenue, Stone, ST150XR.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Website refers to shavedoctor shave academy, accessible from www.shavedoctorshaveacademy.com
Service refers to the Website.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies here: Cookies: What Do They Do?
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments