2 Days, a min of 10 live models to shave from full clean shaves, Beard shaping and even head shaves.Learn about the Shavedoctor shave and skin science as well as important client consultation, health and safety, our specially developed professional shaving products and much much more...
2 Day Course - 17th & 18th February 2020
Using an open blade razor you will shave a minimum of 10 live models all supplied by us and from clean shaves, beard shaping including head shaves too.
We have been delivering this popular course since 2007 and proud to have trained over 5000 barbers, hair stylists, make-up artists, tattoo artists and non professionals from all around the world who then go onto competently and confidently shave their own customers after completing the course.
In the course you will learn;
how to hold and use the razor,
shave various skin and hair types,
the shaving science,
health and safety,
how to use and apply the shaving products,
product knowledge and their benefit's,
how to market and promote the barber shop shave.
2 intense and fun days.
10 Models all provided by us.
Fully Certified Course.
Course recognised by all major insurance companies.
lunch and refreshments provided.
Locations: Rugeley, Staffordshire - Chiswick, West London - Media City, Manchester and Blackpool.
**Booking Terms and Conditions Apply Which Can Be Viewed In The Booking Conditions Page Accessed From The Site Menu Above.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. ‘Confirmed booking’ means the firm agreement between The ShaveDoctor Company and the client for attendance at an event on specified dates.
2. A ‘Reservation’ means a booking that must be changed to a firm booking. Reservations will be held for up to 10 working days whilst course places remain available.
3. ‘Waiting list’ means a provisional booking for which no place is available.
4. Booking forms will not be accepted unless they have been authorised for payment.
5. Once a booking is accepted by The ShaveDoctor Company, the client making the booking becomes liable for the relevant course fee, administration or cancellation charge.
6. Confirmation of your booking(s) will be sent to you once we accept your completed booking form, providing places are available on your chosen course date(s).
7. The ShaveDoctor Company reserves the right to run courses at a different venue to the one specified, when necessary. If this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you with information about accommodation, travel directions and any other relevant details.
Fees and Payment
8. Fees are payable within 30 calendar days of the invoice being received, or 30 days before the start of the course.
9. The ShaveDoctor Company reserve the right to alter prices from those published.
10. Invoices can be issued on request for advanced payment purposes if required.
12. Payment may be enclosed with the booking form.
13. We accept payment of course fees by:
debit/credit card (details of how to pay will be on your invoice) cheques/BACS payable to Shave School.
Receipts will be issued on request only.
14. The ShaveDoctor Company reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, the ShaveDoctor Company may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of cancellation charge.
15. Cancellation charges apply when a suitable substitution is not made at the time of cancellation.
Current cancellation charges are:
Notice of Cancellation of 29 days or more 25% will be deducted from total fee paid.
14–28 days 50% will be deducted from total fee paid.
Less than 14 days 100% will be deducted from total fee paid.
Weekends are included in the above calculations
16. If a delegate fails to attend a course (with no substitution or transfer having been made) this will be deemed as a cancellation and will incur a 100% fee.
Transfers and Substitutions
17. Transfers and substitutions made less than 21 days prior to the original course date will incur a charge of £50 per delegate.
18. If a delegate is unable to attend a course, one substitution and/or transfer to another event is acceptable within the terms and conditions described above.
19. All requests for transfers or substitutions must be submitted in writing.
20. Organisations wishing to make a transfer or substitution must provide the name of the substitute delegate, and/or alternative event details at the time of the request otherwise the booking will be cancelled (see 15 and 16 above).
21. The ShaveDoctor Company may, at its own discretion, waive the cancellation charge.
Independent Equal Access
22. If you have additional requirements due to a disability or for any other reason you may be contacted prior to commencement of your course to discuss your residential and course specific requirements.
Terms and Conditions for non UK bookings
23. Please be aware that terms and conditions for overseas booking vary from UK terms and conditions. Please see the appropriate terms and conditions for details.
24. The ShaveDoctor Company does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the ShaveDoctor Company database in order to process your booking, and for the purposes of marketing courses and promoting the ShaveDoctor Company.
25. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us either by post, telephone or email, please contact our marketing team at:
The ShaveDoctor Company